Every web designer or blogger can tell you in a good way what WordPress is and what WordPress is used for.
|The work and benefits of WordPress|
In fact, WordPress is one of the best and most popular CMS software in the world. With this online software, it is very easy to create any kind of website. And, if you have no knowledge of it, don’t worry.
In this article, I will give you some important information about WordPress.
For example, what is WordPress, what is the function of WordPress, some of its benefits and advantages, and why it is important to use WordPress as a blogger?
Moreover, using WordPress online CMS software is much easier. And, about 75% of the world’s websites today are created by WordPress.
A survey conducted by Netcraft found that more than 75,000 websites worldwide were created by WordPress CMS software.
So, you can understand how much WordPress is used and popular.
Lastly, if you are a web designer, web developer, blogger or you are thinking of creating a perfect website, then it is very important for you to know about WordPress.
What is WordPress?
Simply put, WordPress is a simple and popular medium that you can use to create your own website or blog.
And, just how popular and convenient this medium is, it has to do with a large number of users. Of the billions of websites on the Internet, more than 34% are created by WordPress.
Now, a little more technically speaking about “what does WordPress mean“, it’s easy to understand.
WordPress is one of the most popular open-source content management systems (CMS), which anyone can install for free on their own web server (webserver), you can create any kind of blog or website.
WordPress is one of the most powerful but easy ways to create a free online website written by PHP.
Remember, to create a website with WordPress, you need to have a web hosting account or hosting server. And, then you can install this WordPress CMS on your server and create any kind of website.
Thus, there are many more types of online CMS software for creating websites. E.g., Joomla, Drupal, Typo3.
This, CMS software is also very popular for creating blogs and websites. But, much less than WordPress.
Benefits of using WordPress
The main reason why WordPress is the most popular software for creating online websites and blogs is that “this software has a lot of benefits”.
- First of all, you are getting such an advanced type of software for free. You don’t have to pay to use WordPress.
- To be an online software, you can work on your blog or website from anywhere. All you need is a laptop and an internet connection.
- WordPress is completely SEO-friendly. This means that WordPress builds websites using some simple and standard codes that make it easier for your website and blog to be indexed by the Google search engine.
- WordPress is the trust of millions of webmasters today. And, to maintain this trust, WordPress has meditated much better on its security. Hacking or damaging a WordPress blog or website is 96% impossible.
- Not just blogs or general websites, you can create a variety of websites yourself using this CMS software. For example, social media websites, e-commerce websites, company websites, forums, and many more.
- Get thousands of free themes and plugins, using which you can enhance the power, beauty, design, and function of your website.
- You can easily change the design of your blog by changing the theme.
- WordPress will give you all kinds of latest and advanced functions. For example, social sharing options, responsive website design, SEO Friendly structure, easy customization, plugins, and many more functions.
- By going to the customize option, you can easily edit the design of your blog or website with a live preview.
- You will find many tutorial videos and articles about WordPress on the Internet, which will make it easy for anyone to learn about WordPress.
So, friends, these are just some of the benefits and advantages of WordPress. Moreover, there are many more benefits or advantages of this software. As much as I don’t have a reputation for WordPress, it’s much less.
To create a blog or website, once you use this CMS software, you will use it forever. How easy and good this software is, you will understand it only by using it once.
A WordPress plugin is a unique piece of software that you can install on your own WordPress website to enhance the functionality, function, or features of your blog or website.
WordPress plugin can enhance the performance of any function of your website. And, moreover, can add various new functions to the website.
It can be said to be similar to some mobile applications. Just like we go to Google play store, install different apps on mobile phones and add new functions, in the same way, we can install various free or paid plugins on WordPress website and add many functions to our own website.
The reason WordPress is so popular among people is that you will get thousands of free plugins to add any function separately to your WordPress website.
For example, you can add social media sharing buttons, email subscription boxes, social media profiles, website security options, author boxes, related articles options, and thousands of new functions separately through plugins on your blog or website.
With this, you can easily create your own website. Whether it’s in terms of design, security, or joining a new function website, you can easily do everything using the plugin.
You will find thousands of free WordPress plugins in the Official WordPress plugin directory. So, do you understand what the WordPress plugin is? If you don’t understand yet, comment below.
Why use WordPress to build a website
So, after saying so much about WordPress, if you still have the question, why use WordPress to create a website? So there are many reasons to use WordPress.
- WordPress is an advanced and multi-functionality CMS software that you can use for free.
- It is possible to create any kind of website here.
- You can easily learn how to use WordPress.
- With various free themes and plugins, you can enhance the design and function of your website.
- You can create an SEO-friendly blog or website.
- WordPress is much safer and you don’t have to worry about website security.
- You can upload any type of media file such as video, audio, images and add them to your article.
So, do you understand now? There are many benefits to using WordPress. So, when creating a website, you must create a blog or website using WordPress.
At first glance, people think WordPress is too difficult. Hey, at first you have to feel like that. But, if you go to your WordPress dashboard for a few days and use the options, you will learn how to use it very easily.
In addition, you will find all kinds of tutorial videos or articles related to WordPress on the Internet. You will learn them all at once.
So, you can learn the basics of WordPress, such as how to write articles, how to install plugins, how to design your own website, rules for installing themes, and more.
So, if you deal with the subject in a good way, then you will learn to use WordPress completely in just 1 week.
So friends, what is WordPress, what are the benefits and advantages of WordPress, and why you should create a website using WordPress, I have given you the answers to all the questions that you have in mind.
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below, I will definitely help.