Dear Readers, In today’s article we are going to discuss in detail what Google Lens is, how to download Google Lens, how it works, how to use it, and the benefits of Google Lens.
|What is Google Lens?|
Google is a very big company with a lot of different technologies and services that we use.
For example, Android OS, Google sheets, docs, forms, blogger.com, Google Drive, YouTube, Google Maps, Google Assistant, etc. Google has a lot more technology and services that we use every day for some of the other work.
Thus Google lens is the name of a high-quality technology or service of Google. Very few people know about Google Lens and so it is not used much.
However, if you know everything about this modern technology of Google, you can definitely benefit from it in different fields.
What is Google Lens?
Google Lens is a technology developed by Google that allows image recognition.
This means that it is a modern technology that can provide information about the image by looking at the image.
Through this, you will be able to know about the relevant information related to the objects in the picture.
It uses artificial intelligence technology to identify text or other objects in an image.
In addition, this technology also provides relevant information related to photo objects in the case of a live view of mobile cameras.
Suppose you have a picture of a famous place but you don’t know about that place.
In this case, Google Lens will give you information about the place as soon as you take a picture of that place using Google Lens or upload the picture there.
Google lens was launched in 2014, though very few people know about it.
This is to say that the use of Google Lens is much less than other products and services of Google.
This technology can be very useful for each of us because there are many things we don’t know about.
So, we can get information about any place, food, famous person, etc. through a picture.
How does Google Lens work?
We all know that the Google search engine has information on almost every subject on the Internet.
It can be any famous person, famous place, food, etc.
So, when we scan an image using Google Lens, we can understand the objects in the image through artificial intelligence technology.
Now, once it is known which objects are in the image, then Google finds the information about that object in its own server or search engine index list and gives us the information.
Using a picture, we can know about a place, flowers, trees, people, animals, food, things, etc.
However, if there is pre-existing information in Google’s server or search index about the objects in the image, then Google will be able to show us the information related to that image.
How to use Google Lens?
Using Google Lens is a very straightforward task. You have to use this Google lens to take photos just like you have to take photos on mobile.
But first, you have to go to the google play store and download the Google lens app.
So if Google Lens App is not available for your mobile version then you can also use Google Lens through the google photos app.
Here’s how to use it:
- You need to take a picture of the thing, place, or object you want to get information about.
- To take a picture you need to open the Google Lens app directly and then take a picture from there.
- Also, if you already have a photo or picture on your mobile, you need to open it through Google Lens.
- To select the image from the mobile, you have to click on the image icon above.
- To take a picture you have to click on the big search icon at the bottom.
- This time everything will be done automatically and you will be shown the information related to the objects in the photo taken.
Why should use Google Lens?
Let’s take a look at some of the benefits and advantages of Google Lens.
- With this, you can directly copy any text from the picture with the camera view. Now you can get information about the copied text by searching on Google.
- With this, you will be able to know about any unknown object, animal or plant species, famous person, famous place, company, product, etc.
- If you have a book but you are not able to collect information about the book, then you can take the help of Google Lens and know about the book.
- Flowers, Animals, Paintings, landmarks, famous paintings, etc. can easily detect such things.
- By scanning the visiting cards, you can add the mobile numbers directly to the mobile.
- You can open the mobile by scanning the URLs directly from the browser of the computer or laptop.
- Before entering the restaurant, you can scan the front part of the restaurant (area, logo, etc.) with Google Lens and you will be able to see the reviews about the restaurant by looking at the reviews in Google Map.
- If you want to know about any product or want to buy it, then you can get information about the product by scanning with Google lens and you will be shown the purchase links and reviews.
- You can scan any image or text in real-time google lens camera view and translate it into your own language.
How much does Google lens cost?
Of course, Google Lens is free, it’s also a great technology that Google allows us to use for free.
As I mentioned earlier, you can use the Google photos app to use Google Lens or download the Google Lens app directly from the Google play store for free.
You can download and use the application for free on both iOS and Android devices.
At The End
So, dear readers, I hope you enjoyed today’s article about Google Lens and learned something new.
If you really like the article, be sure to share the article.
Also, if you have any questions or suggestions related to the article, please let me know in the comments below.